How to make best Scorpion Drink
We all know that Chinese people are known for eating every kind of animal and that includes bats and scorpions too. But not to worry as this drink does not includes a scorpion but it bolts you up. This drink has been around for decades, but there are so many variations, that at this point, almost no two Scorpion recipes are alike. There are some people who prefer to add ingredients such as white wine, and fresh mint into the mix, so it is here where the recipe tends to vary wildly. The drink is a great celebratory cocktail because it can be made into a punch, to serve a large number of guests.
- 30 ml of rum
- 30ml of brandy
- 30 ml of orange juice
- 20ml of lemon juice
- 15 ml of simple syrup
- 1 chunk of pineapple (additional optional)
- 1 cherry (additional optional)
- Ice cubes
- Mix the pineapple and cherry in the cocktail shaker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients over ice, and shake well.
- Strain into a glass and do it twice, over ice.
- Garnish with the additional pineapple/cherry combination if desired.