The Valentines Day is all about enjoying and celebrating with the person you love. You could celebrate the special day in many ways, but the best way to enjoy this beautiful day is to serve yourself and your partner with some good drinks. Therefore, we present to you 3 best cocktail recipes that you should try with your dear one. These cocktail recipes will help you beat the winter chills and make your valentines day celebration more boozy.
1) APERITIVO ESPRESSO
Being one of the world’s oldest cocktails, this delightful mid-day aperitif can brighten up your afternoon with the freshness derived from the mixture of Coffee, vodka, tonic water and orange zest. As the Aperitivo Espresso has a refreshing flavor, one could consume it as an aperitif on the occasions of afternoon lunch or even brunch. Here we present to you the ingredients and method to make this refreshing cocktail drink.
- Grey Goose Vodka – 25 ml
- Unsweetened Coffee – 25 ml
- Tonic Water – 50 ml
- Orange Zest
- Build in wine glass in this order: Grey Goose Vodka – coffee – tonic water – orange zest.
2) ESPRESSO MARTINI
Espresso martini is a cold cocktail drink that contains espresso, coffee liqueur, and vodka. As it contains both alcohol and caffeine, it can be categorized as a caffeinated alcoholic drink. This classic coffee cocktail is extremely popular nowadays and is said to have surpassed the fame and recognition of the drinks like Mojito & Margarita. This cocktail is best suited as a digestif drink on the occasion of lunch or dinner. Here’s the ingredients and method to make it.
- Vodka – 100 ml
- Freshly brewed espresso – 50 ml
- Coffee liqueur (we used Kahlua) – 50 ml
- Coffee beans garnish (optional) – 3 to 4
- Ice Cubes (optional)
- Add all the ingredients into a shaker. Use a shaker filled with ice if you want.
- Shake vigorously until its properly mixed or well-chilled.
- Strain into a martini/cocktail glass.
- Garnish with 3 to 4 coffee beans if you like.
3) GREY GOOSE OLD FASHIONED
Developed during the 19th century, this cocktail has stood the test of time because of its taste. Traditionally made using whiskey, this cocktail becomes more enjoyable with the use of Grey Goose Vodka. Relish the cocktail hour with a Grey Goose Old-Fashioned cocktail on the rocks with your partner, and make your relationship a long lasting one just like this drink. Here’s the ingredients and method for making this incredible cocktail.
- Grey Goose Vodka – 50 ml
- Demerara Brown Sugar – 2 tsp
- Dash Of Hot Water
- Dash Of Angostura Aromatic Bitters
- Orange Zest
- Add the sugar and water to a rocks glass, then stir to dissolve.
- Add orange zest.
- Slowly trickle in Grey Goose and cubed ice, piece by piece, stirring throughout.
- Top with cubed ice to serve.