Try the fun tropical cocktail Bahama Mama!
The Bahama Mama is a delicious tropical is one of the best cocktails you can mix up. This old classic is a perfect fruity and summery rum invited in all the parties. It is a very popular and easy drink that directly transports you to a tropical beach party. Though the drink has many recipes to it, it is normally a blend of pineapple juice, a little coconut and coffee and two types of rum. The process of making this is a simple pour and stir which makes it even more easy!
- 1/4 ounce coffee
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 ounce dark rum
- 1/2 ounce coconut-flavored rum
- 1/4 ounce 151-proof (high-proof) rum
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 4 ounces pineapple or orange juice
- Garnish: strawberry or cherry
- Collect all the ingredients to make the cocktail.
- Combine the regular rum, rum with coconut flavoring, grenadine, orange juice, pineapple juice, and crushed ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well
- Strain into a collins glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a strawberry or cherry.
- Serve and enjoy!