This gin classic was created in the late 1800s and one of the history’s most living cocktail. It is typically a refreshing lemonade with your choice of gin and lemon wheel to garnish. Simplicity is one of the main reason for the popularity of this drink. Tom Collins belongs to the ‘Collins family’ of mixed drinks.
- 2 ounces gin
- ¾ ounce fresh lemon jucie
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- 1 cup ice
- 2 ounce club soda
- Garnish: lemon wheel, maraschino cherry
- Mix gin, lemon juice and simple syrup into a cocktail glass with 1 cup ice.
- Top with club soda and stir.
- Strain into the chilled Collins glass
- Garnish with a lemon wheel and maraschino cherry.
- Serve and enjoy!