The best Cosmopolitan recipe you can try now!
The sweet and sour cosmopolitan drink gets its term ‘cosmo’ from a popular television show Sex and the City in the year 1990s. The drink is originally created by Toby Cecchini in Manhattan in 1987. The pink color drink some may see it feminine if a man orders one, and they’re not exactly “trendy” right now, though I believe the classics never go out of style. The classic cocktail is a perfect combination of vodka, cranberry, orange liqueur, and citrus. Live of a party!
- 2 oz Citrus vodka
- 1 oz Cointreau or ¾ oz triple sec
- 1/2 oz Fresh lime juice
- 1 dash Cranberry juice
- Garnish: Lime wheel
- Combine all the ingredients of the drink in a stainless shaker.
- Shake thoroughly, chilling the mixture
- Pour through a strainer into a Martini glass
- Garnish with a lime wheel