Pink vodka lemonade cocktail
This summery vodka cocktail is enough to make your weekend going! Fun fact, it’s really easy to make and will be the center of attraction everywhere!
With our recipe, you only need 4 ingredients!
- Lime juice (please use fresh squeezed)
- Cranberry juice (creates the pink)
- Garnish: sliced lemon and raspberries
How to make Pink vodka lemonade?
- Combine frozen pink lemonade concentrate with one cup of vodka in a cocktail mixer.
- Add just enough lemon-lime soda to fill up the pitcher and stir all together.
- You can easily add more soda or vodka according to requirement.
- Garnish with sliced lemons and some fresh raspberries and here it is!