Everyone loves sipping on a pretty blue drink during the summer. This Blue Devil Cocktail recipe will have you dreaming of a long walk on a tropical beach. Sip on one poolside or mix a few the next time your entertaining with your friends. This drink is pretty strong so drink accordingly.
- lime juice
- powdered sugar
- 1 oz light Bacardi Rum
- 1/2 oz blue curacao
- 1 oz orange juice
- Rim a cocktail glass with the lime juice and powdered sugar.
- In a shaker filled with ice add the rum, curacao, and orange juice.
- Shake until well chilled.
- Pour into a cocktail glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.