You got to give a try to Mexico’s other favorite tequila cocktail, the Paloma. Paloma is the Spanish word, meaning “dove,” is a suitable name for this sparkling grapefruit drink. The drink is Rosey-hued and bittersweet with a tart lime accent, gets a fizzy finish with a splash of grapefruit soda.
The two essential elements in any Paloma recipe: tequila and grapefruit. It’s a beautiful match, especially and a little fizz. Traditionally, grapefruit soda is used, and JarritosToronha has typically been the brand of choice.
So, go and grab a Paloma drink with your next order of chips and salsa.
- 2oz tequila
- ¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup mescal or tequila
- ¼ cup club soda
- Garnish: lime wheel, grapefruit wedge
- Salt – for rim
- 2 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz Fresh lime juice
- Grapefruit soda, to top
- Garnish: Lime wheel
- Pour the salt into a small dish, if you’d like a salt rim.
- Add the tequila, grapefruit juice, and lime juice to a glass filled with ice.
- Stir well to mix them.
- Garnish with lime wedge or grapefruit.
- Serve & enjoy!